rabbitsfortea

Siege and Storm
Through the Ever Night
Valkyrie Rising

Frostbite: Vampire Academy #2: Frostbite Bk. 2

Frostbite - Richelle Mead 3.5 starsI was surprised by how much more I liked Frostbite as compared to [b:Vampire Academy|345627|Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)|Richelle Mead|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1361098973s/345627.jpg|335933], despite many of my friends saying that this would happen. The action in this book was pretty kickass and very welcomed but I felt like the pacing could still see some improvements. Rose did a little bit of growing up in the second book without losing her sassiness which I grew to really love. And although I was really sad to see Mason go (kind of guessed that actually), I liked how it really forces Rose to take things into perspective and the impact that it will bound to have on her. A few new characters were introduced in this second book, of which one of them has become my latest book husband. Adrian, Adrian, Adrian. What can I say of this smoking hot new guy that hasn't already been said by countless other reviews? There was a serious case of insta-love between me and Adrian (a trope that I personally hate), which I blame it on other reviews and my virtual friends. Rose's mother and Christian's aunt were the other character additions that I enjoyed having.I really need to kick myself for not giving this series another try. But better late than never right?