rabbitsfortea

Days of Blood and Starlight
Siege and Storm
Through the Ever Night
Valkyrie Rising

Between the Lines (Between the Lines, #1)

Between the Lines (Between the Lines, #1) - Tammara Webber It's funny because I thought that I was over contemporary romance novels, but clearly not. I picked this up after putting it on hold for a few months and I dived right back into it. Finished it in a couple of days and I absolutely loved the book.I first went into this, thinking that it would be one of those cliched romance novels whereby the girl falls in love with the jerk and changes him. But to my surprise, although it's from Reid's and Emma' alternative POV, she doesn't end up with him. Instead, we get a novel set in Hollywood/movie filming where we get to explore the different characters and their growth, mainly Emma and Reid of course. So if you ask me, I would say I definitely didn't end up with what I expected but I absolutely LOVED this book. Which is really surprising. Maybe I'm not exactly over romance novels, but rather I needed one that is well written and engaging, which I did find in Between the Lines. This book definitely made it to my favourites list and I will be moving on to the next book right about now.PS. Can I PLEASE marry Graham?I haven't fangirled over a fictional character who exists in a non dystopian/paranormal novel in a long time.