rabbitsfortea

Days of Blood and Starlight
Siege and Storm
Through the Ever Night
Valkyrie Rising

Hallowed (Unearthly Series #2)

Hallowed (Unearthly Series #2) - 3.5 starsSo... I'm FINALLY done with this book!I did like Hallowed quite a whole lot, although not as much as I did Unearthly.It might be that I'm pretty sick of romance bit (weird, I know) and this book did have quite a fair bit of your romance and love triangle. Totally expected, and I don't hate it considering that the love triangle was really well set up and written in this series. It's not blatantly in your face who Clara is going to end up with, which is something I really appreciate and how all love triangles should be written. My rating for Hallowed dipped partly because the pacing was a little slow in the first half of the book and only picked up after Clara's father appeared (not something I was expecting). Again, I think it's a pretty common effect of being the second book in the trilogy and how things have to settle after the ending of the first book. All in all, I was satisfied with this sequel and I absolutely cannot wait for the third.Give me MORE of Jeremy please!PS. I love you, Cynthia Hand, for writing such an awesome angel trilogy. It's such a rare breed these days.